No Products in the Cart
Soft and rich bread loaf with flavorful hints of butter and topped with sesame seeds.
4 pieces per pack
Try our recipe for Brioche Buns Burger
Ingredients : Brioche buns - sliced in half, Burger patty, Cheese slices, Onion, Lettuce, Tomato, Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Butter - for pan.
1. Heat a pan with a generous amount of butter. Toast the buns.
2. Cook the patty. In the last minute of cooking, apply cheese on top, and cover with a lid.
3. Assemble the burger. Spread mayonnaise and ketchup on the bottom half of the bun. Top with lettuce, onion, and tomato. Top with the other half of the bun.
4. Serve while hot.
Try our recipe for Nashville-Style Hot Chicken Sandwich
Ingredients : 500 grams Deboned chicken (Marinade: 250 grams milk, 50 grams hot sauce), Breading (200 grams all-purpose flour, 7 grams salt, 5 grams pepper, 5 grams onion powder-optional, 5 grams garlic powder - optional, 1 piece egg), Sauce (100 grams butter, 15 grams cayenne pepper, 20 grams brown sugar, 3 grams paprika, 3 grams garlic powder, Pinch of salt, Pinch of ground black pepper), Vegetable oil-for frying, Pickles, Lettuce, Brioche buns, Butter-for pan.
1. Marinate the chicken in buttermilk and hot sauce overnight. Make the breading. Combine flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Dredge chicken thoroughly. Dip in egg, and coat again with the flour mixture. Repeat with all the chicken pieces.
2. Deep fry the chicken pieces until cooked.
3. Make the sauce. Place butter in a pan, add cayenne pepper, brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Place over medium-low heat. Cook until butter is melted, and the ingredients are combined. Brush sauce on the chicken.
4. Toast the buns. Place lettuce on top of the bottom half of the buns, add the pickles and the chicken. Top with the other half of the bun.