No Products in the Cart
Soft and rich bread loaf with flavorful hints of butter.
14 slices (if sliced at ½ inch per piece)
Try our recipe for Clubhouse Sandwich
Ingredients : Brioche Loaf-cut into ½ inch slices, El Mejor Luncheon Meat, Cucumber- sliced, Onion- sliced, Tomato, Cheese slices, Lettuce, Mayonnaise, Ketchup, Butter-for pan.
1. Cook the El Mejor Luncheon Meat until lightly browned.
2. Heat a pan with a generous amount of butter. Toast the bread slices.
3. Arrange the sandwich. On a slice of bread, spread mayonnaise and ketchup. Top with a slice of cheese, El Mejor Luncheon Meat, cucumber, onion, tomato, and lettuce. Place another bread slice on top and repeat the layers. Top with a third bread slice. Secure with toothpicks.
4. Serve immediately
Try our recipe for French Toast
Ingredients :160 grams milk, 2 eggs, 30 grams sugar, Pinch of cinnamon (optional), Pinch of nutmeg (optional), Pinch of salt, Brioche Loaf-sliced thickly or according to preference, Unsalted butter-for pan and serving, Maple syrup-for serving.
1. Whisk together milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
2. Dip the bread into the mixture until fully coated.
3. Heat a pan with butter over low-medium heat.
4. Cook the bread slices until golden.
5. Serve while hot with maple syrup and a knob of butter.