No Products in the Cart
Pillowy soft and milky bread loaf.
14 slices (if sliced at ½ inch per piece)
Try our recipe for Avocado Toast
Ingredients : Hokkaido Milk Loaf-cut into ½-inch slices , Avocado-ripe, Tomatoes (optional) sliced, Salt to taste, Pepper to taste, Butter for pan.
1. Toast the bread slices with butter on both sides.
2. Mash the avocado flesh. Add salt.
3. Pan-sear tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Spread mashed avocado on top of the toast. Top with tomatoes.
Try our recipe for Corned Pork Sandwich
Ingredients : Hokkaido Milk Loaf cut into ½-inch slices, El Mejor Corned Pork, Sliced pickles, Butter for pan.
1. Sauté the corned pork on a pan over medium heat.
2. Toast the bread slices with butter on both sides.
3. Layer pickles on top of a slice of bread. Add corned pork. Top with another slice of bread.
Freshly baked bread